460 views
Verified Reviewer

I was trying to book a ticket on Tap Portugal.

There was a problem with payment processing. Tried Skype - error screen.

Tried Messenger - I have not got ANY answer for 24 hours. Finally, I have book via phone.

It took almost an hour (waiting and being transferred between departments), finally succeed. Extra cost - calling from Poland to Portugal.

Once reservation is there I can not add luggage.

Getting error - attached.

Again - back to Messenger, I could not an answer. No reply at all.

The worst customer service for bookings I have ever seen.

User's recommendation: Do not try to book your flight - no client support. Choose other airline if possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aeroplan Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

TAP Air Portugal Pros: No idea.

TAP Air Portugal Cons: No online support for booking, Quality of care.

Comments

This level of service from TAP airlines seems to be consistent with our issue. Hard to understand as this was a terrific airline a couple years ago.

Now their customer service is terrible, at best, and their reservation staff seem to be adrift in a world of numb.

Perhaps, when they’ve lost enough business some overpaid executive will figure it out and get them back on track. If it wasn’t for having vouchers from previously cancelled flights, I would most certainly use another airline, at least until TAP gets it together.

#2052798

I had s similar experience recently. I was flying to Switzerland free days back from New Jersey.

I tried emailing them to learn more about the Covid related restrictions and documents. No response to email at all. Phone number on their site was not working. After several days of googling, found a number in a forum and the wait time to reach their customer service person was around 20-30 minutes.

The contact tracing form online is pathetic.

Though we were flying through Lisbon, it asked for an address in Lisbon. Really?

#2020526

WORST AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER ESPERIENCED. USE OTHER AIRLINES DON'T FLY TAP

TAP Air Portugal Reviews