TAP Air Portugal Phone Numbers and Emails

marketing@tap.pt
Marketing Inquiries
Send Message
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

TAP Air Portugal Customer Service Overview

• TAP Air Portugal Customer Service is rated at 1.2 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    62% phone 38% email
  • The best phone number to call TAP Air Portugal is 8002217370. 79% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The average hold time is from 3 to 5 minutes. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 26 seconds.

• Be prepared for the call as TAP Air Portugal may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or order id.

View full overview ›

How to Contact TAP Air Portugal Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 221-7370
North America and Canada
Total calls: 728 Issues resolved: 8 Last call: Jun 18, 2024

To evenly distribute the workload between different teams, Tap Air Portugal provides separate phone numbers for different types of service. If you need customer care support in general questions related to the company services, dial +351-211-234-400 or +351-218-416-882 (national landline). This company's customer service line is available 24/7. If you have some corporate-related questions, call the TAP Air Portugal headquarters at +351-218-415-000. For corporate communication, dial +351-21-841-60-17. Cannot speak by phone to one of the above-mentioned company contacts? Write a message to one of the social media. Links to all of them are available in the bottom menu of the TAP Air Portugal official website.

For communication and PR/Media, write a letter to the following Tap Air Portugal email: corpcom@tap.pt. Need to solve some marketing issues? Contact the company here: marketing@tap.pt. If you want to join the Tap Air Portugal team, get in touch with a recruiter at the following company contact: recrutamento@tap.pt or estagios@tap.pt. To receive quality help and a comprehensive response, write all the necessary details in your letter. Since you need to wait for a response for some time, such a method of communication is suitable if you have a non-urgent question.

If the flight is cancelled, one of the Tap Air Portugal support team representatives will notify you in advance by email or text message. The specialist automatically books the next flight if there are seats available. The flight chosen by the company does not suit you by time? Book another one with the same seats after the specialist emails you. Need overnight stay? The company provides free hotel accommodation until an alternative flight is available. For more details about the Tap Air Portugal Cancellation Policy, visit the “Book a flight” page on the official company site, click on “Flight information” and then follow the “Delays and cancellations” hyperlink.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

TAP Air Portugal Website:

TAP Air Portugal Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Transportes Aéreos Portugueses, S.A.
Aeroporto de Lisboa
Lisbon, Continental Portugal 1704-801
Portugal

TAP Air Portugal Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Steve J Xjf
They suck
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

The absolute WORST AIRLINE IN THE WORLD!!! I could not be more disgusted with this airline by their lack of competence, lack of customer service and simply not caring!!
For the past couple of months, it has been one issue or setback or headache after the next. The website/app are both horrendous to navigate and crash constantly. When I called customer service about not being able to access my flight via app they could not resolve the issue. Speaking of customer service, the agents on the phone are not properly trained on how to effectively fix issues. They give you a constant loop of bogus excuses and promises that result in no progress. Some of the agents are arrogant and haughty, however I did not enable them. Apart from the various issues I had with the *** online resources and customer service, that isnt even the worst part of my experience.
Today, I am supposed to be leaving for an international flight with this airline, but to no avail. A few days ago- I received a flurry of e-mails from TAP stating they cancelled and refunded my flight. Thing is, I DID NOT SUBMIT NOR APPROVE of this!! I pull up my flight and poof it is magically gone! This is days before my flight and naturally I feel a wave of panic. For three days straight I called customer service constantly. I asked for answers as to why and how this happened without my approval. No success! I pleaded with them as they showed ZERO sense of urgency. Meanwhile my entire big trip to Europe is riding on this flight!! They kept feeding me false promises and nonsense. I demanded to speak to a supervisor who could fix this- of course I was declined. They kept trying to contact the back office to resolve this case.. but nobody answered. I was absolutely livid, frustrated and thoroughly displeased with this horrid booking and customer service experience. By chance, I had family in Portugal this week and they went to the TAP airport help desk in Lisbon and they were fed the same line of crap. What kind of customer service is that???!! GARBAGE. In the end, accountability prevails. I am sharing my VALID experience and exposing their crap company. They sure as *** will NEVER receive my business nor my familys again. That is how they will be held accountable. F off TAP!!!
To any seeking advice on the validity and/or quality of this airline. I am BEGGING you- do yourself a favor and DO NOT book with this incompetent, *** and non-empathetic company!!! An absolute JOKE of a company. There are tons of better options out there.

Guest-5089602
Need seat assignment and request wheelchair assistance due to disability.

Have called repeatedly for DAYS and not one single person will answer the phone. Nobody!

Simply terrible customer service.

I would never recommend this airline to anyone. Book at your own risk.

How Good is TAP Air Portugal's Customer Service?

Avaya Dhq
Avaya Dhq
Feels Disappointed | Jun 07, 2024

I was on hold for 30 minutes and have been unable to talk to anyone.

Devean Xrp
Devean Xrp
Feels Neutral | Mar 10, 2024

That finished the problem

Zenia Nwi
Zenia Nwi
Feels Disappointed | Feb 16, 2024

No technical support staff to help with online booking. I cannot make any booking online. The only way to make a booking is to go through the customer service on the phone which I will be forced to pay more than the online price.

Cherell Vil
Cherell Vil
Feels Disappointed | Dec 09, 2023

Bad service.
I am very sad .where are Customers right ?

Abbott Uur
Abbott Uur
Feels Disappointed | Sep 23, 2023

Once I found the correct phone number, which was a problem, the agent was great. We were unable to manage the booking online.
I was then told we had to set an account with email and phone and that was why we couldn't take care of things on-line. He took care of that and we were able to see our trip.
That should be communicated when a booking is made online.

Etter Soo

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call TAP Air Portugal?

Request for Information Question:

• “My luggage was never put on my flight. I landed in NJ without the clothes, hair care and makeup that I needed for a wedding the following day. I still haven’t been able to speak with anyone who could tell me the status of my bags.”
  • “How much is check in luggage”
  • “Enquiry about my luggage”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Flight change”
  • “Change reservation”
  • “Change ticket”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Flight cancellation”
  • “Canceled flight”
  • “Cancelled booking not credited”

Refund Question:

• “Refund update”
  • “Refunds”
  • “Refund not received”

Product/ Service Question:

• “To book a pet's ticket”
  • “I want to book a ticket”
  • “Add insurance to my reservation”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Luggage charge”
  • “Make Payment”
  • Overcharged for changing reservation

Staff Question:

• “Flight and luggage wheel chair service & to confirm flight & luggagepd for1 to heck & 1. Carry on over tbag”
  • “Upset service”
  • “Customer service”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My daughter revived no luggage when she arrived in lusbon”
  • “Lost item”
  • “Luggage not recieved”

Account Question:

• “Can't get into the app. You gave my email wrong”
  • “Forgot my fly information”
  • “Forgot lap top at seat”

Cards Question:

• “Lost credit card”
  • “Card payment didn't go through”
  • “Passenger locator card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Trouble with your website”
  • “Your website will not allow me to reschedule my flight”
  • “Unable to add luggage and website is not allowing me to pay”

Other Question:

2.0
Air France
493 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about TAP Air Portugal? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup